Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Birthday


I think I had exclusive rights to licking the mixing bowl that day.
My older brother and sister would have been in school
and my younger brother and sister not yet born.

There seems to be an empty cupcake liner to my left.
So, in addition to licking the bowl,
did I also already have a cupcake?

And my favorite toy,
a plush dog with most of the fur worn off,
is just visible on the table in the foreground.

My mom is taking my picture.

No wonder I have such a big smile on my face.

Tonight G and I are having dinner with my wonderful parents
at their house.
The same house where the picture was taken.
I think I will look as happy today as I did back then.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINNIE!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, have a lovely day.
    that is a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture. Lots of joy. Happy Birthday! (belated)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!